Prepare Nutritious Chicken Meat Dishes with Minimum Effort:
Chicken meat dishes have become prevalent throughout the cuisine of cultures around the world, these two chicken meat dishes are powerfully tasty and nutritious because of the inclusion of whole spices in them; these two dishes are super easy to prepare as the effort required to cook these two chicken meat dishes is minimum and the ingredients required to cook these dishes is not extensive.
The 2 Super Easy Recipes of Delicious and Nutritious Chicken Meat Dishes:
Cardamom Chicken Meat Gravy
Cardamom has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic fragrance; cardamom is the world’s third-most expensive spice. (Source: Wikipedia)
The Recipe of Delicious Chicken Gravy:
Quantity of chicken meat: 1 kg
- In adequate quantity of warm, cow’s ghee (clarified butter); in low heat, sauté chicken meat pieces (you can also opt to use boneless chicken meat pieces for this recipe), smidgen the mix with salt – according to preference of taste,
- Blend the blend with 5 green cardamons (open the cardamom pods, add the seeds as well as pieces of the cardamom pods) – for mild cardamom flavour,
- Add ¼ or ½ tsp. of turmeric powder, and pieces of 2 green chillies (these chillies are small and extremely slender, having fresh pungent flavour) – for mild pungent flavour,
- When the chicken meat pieces are par-cooked, add the mix with freshly grated coconut meat from half shell of a medium size coconut, add the blend with adequate quantity of water – if required,
- When the chicken meat is cooked, you can opt to increase the heat to cook the mix to semi-dry gravy or dry gravy.
This chicken meat gravy has a fantastic, pleasant cardamom-coconut flavour.
Serving size – Approximately 5
Chicken Meat in Wonderful Blend of Whole Spices
The Awesome Recipe of Chicken Meat in Wonderful Blend:
Quantity: ½ kg chicken meat, small pieces of chicken meat, preferably boneless meat.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for about 5-10 minutes: in a mixture of pounded cinnamon stick (a small pieces of cinnamon stick – adequate enough for a pleasant flavour) & ½ tsp. of black peppercorns, ½ tsp. of turmeric powder; and smidgen of salt – according to preference of flavour.
- In adequate warm blend of cholesterol free butter & any, mild-flavour vegetable oil (in this blend the quantity of butter should be more than vegetable oil) – add the marinated chicken pieces, add little quantity of water just enough for the chicken pieces to cook, cook the meat until the meat becomes tender and the liquid part of the mixture dries up.
The blend of cinnamon–blackpeppercorns–butter melded with chicken meat is WONDERFUL
Serving size: Approximately 2
Wishing You a Wonderful Day