The flavour of tomatoes, which has a balance of sweetness and sourness, melded with the fresh pungent flavour of the green chillies is a blend best suited to flavour soya granules/keema.
Quantity of soya granules: 200 gms
Cook the soya granules according to the package instructions
- Sauté finely sliced pieces of 6 medium tomatoes in adequate quantity of warm, any mild-flavour vegetable oil,
- Meld the tomato pieces with finely sliced pieces of 4 green chillies for mild pungency – these chillies are small, extremely slender and have a fresh pungent flavour; smidgen the mixture with salt – according to preference of taste,
- Add ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder to the melted blend,
- Blend the mixture with cooked soya granules/keema,
- Add a glass of water to the mixture if you prefer the mixture in gravy texture,
- Enrich the warm mixture with pieces of 5-6 processed cheese slices.
This soya granules/keema preparation is best suited with chapati as well as boiled rice
Serving size – Approximately 5-6
Wishing You a Very Wonderful Day
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.