The amalgamation of chicken and cabbage blended with mustard seeds, coriander leaves and Guntur chillies is magic, very certainly delicious and healthy too.
- In adequate quantity of any mild-flavour, warm vegetable oil – add ½ a tsp. of mustard seeds to crackle,
- Add mashed pieces of about 10 garlic cloves; followed by finely sliced pieces of 2 medium tomatoes, a handful of finely chopped pieces of coriander leaves, pieces of two Guntur chillies (these are small, sundried chillies and are plum red in colour; with a likable flavour along with high level of spiciness); add salt – according to preference of flavour,
- Add ¼ tsp. of turmeric powder, and ½ a tsp. of garam massla to the melted mixture,
- Meld boneless chunks of ½ a kg chicken with the warm mixture,
- When the chicken pieces are par-cooked – combine the mixture with finely sliced pieces of a small cabbage (about 250g),
- When the chicken pieces are cooked – relish the blend.
Serving size: Approximately 4
Wishing You a Very Wonderful Day
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.