- In adequate quantity of warm rice bran oil add minced chicken – ½ kg,
- Add salt – according to preference of taste,
- When the chicken mince are partially cooked add beetroot shreds – 250 g,
- Add about a tbsp. of very finely sliced lemon grass,
- Add freshly ground black peppercorns – 1 full tsp.
- After the mixture is cooked, add adequate quantity of rice flour (or you can also opt for bread crumbs) to knead the mixture into dough,
- Roll the dough into thick chunks,
- Dip these pieces into whisked egg before shallow frying these pieces in adequate quantity of rice bran oil,
- Serve these pieces with whisked salted yoghurt.
Serving size: Approximately 4
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.