- In adequate quantity of warm rice bran oil add minced chicken – ½ kg,
- Add salt – according to preference of taste,
- When the chicken mince are partially cooked add beetroot shreds – 250 g,
- Add about a tbsp. of very finely sliced lemon grass,
- Add freshly ground black peppercorns – 1 full tsp.
- After the mixture is cooked, add adequate quantity of rice flour (or you can also opt for bread crumbs) to knead the mixture into dough,
- Roll the dough into thick chunks,
- Dip these pieces into whisked egg before shallow frying these pieces in adequate quantity of rice bran oil,
- Serve these pieces with whisked salted yoghurt.
Serving size: Approximately 4
Happy Eating ♥