- Sauté fine slices of (2 medium) onions in adequate quantity of rice bran oil,
- Add salt – according to preference of flavour,
- Add fine slices of (2 medium) tomatoes to the translucent onion blend,
- Add (about 250g) of thick slices of baby potatoes to the melted blend,
- Add a handful of finely chopped pieces of curry leaves,
- Add pieces of 3 guntur chillies to the mix,
- Add a little quantity of water to blend with the mixture,
- When the potato pieces are cooked, add a pinch of turmeric powder and half a tsp. of garam masala,
- Add pieces of (200g) of tofu to the mixture,
- Add half a litre of buttermilk to the blend and simmer the combination for few seconds.
Serving size: Approximately 4 -6
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.