The combine flavour of roasted brinjal pieces (eggplant/aubergine), green capsicum, hyderabadi green chilli and prawns is wonderful; I created this combination to flavour my hakka noodles.
Quantity of noodles: 300 g (150g = 1 pack of hakka noodles, cook the noodles according to the package instructions)
- Sauté small pieces of (250g) brinjals (very small brinjals, with purple and green skin ) in adequate quantity of rice bran oil for about 5 minutes,
- Add (10 to 12) mashed garlic cloves to the blend,
- Add finely sliced pieces of a big green capsicum, finely sliced pieces of (3 medium) tomatoes and sliced pieces of (2 to 3) hyderabadi green chillies; and smidgen the mixture with salt according to your preference of taste,
- Add about a handful of prawns (marinated in half a teaspoon of turmeric powder) to the melted mixture,
- Combine the boiled hakka noodles with the cooked mixture.
Happy Eating ♥