The combine flavour of roasted brinjal pieces (eggplant/aubergine), green capsicum, hyderabadi green chilli and prawns is wonderful; I created this combination to flavour my hakka noodles.
Quantity of noodles: 300 g (150g = 1 pack of hakka noodles, cook the noodles according to the package instructions)
- Sauté small pieces of (250g) brinjals (very small brinjals, with purple and green skin ) in adequate quantity of rice bran oil for about 5 minutes,
- Add (10 to 12) mashed garlic cloves to the blend,
- Add finely sliced pieces of a big green capsicum, finely sliced pieces of (3 medium) tomatoes and sliced pieces of (2 to 3) hyderabadi green chillies; and smidgen the mixture with salt according to your preference of taste,
- Add about a handful of prawns (marinated in half a teaspoon of turmeric powder) to the melted mixture,
- Combine the boiled hakka noodles with the cooked mixture.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.