This is a very simple preparation of chicken, yet a very tastier one – full with the flavour of ginger, the distinct and mild pungent flavour of hyderabadi chilli, and the rustic essence of coriander leaves.
The combination of hyderabadi green chilli and coriander leaves is magical and I have used this flavoursome combination in the recipe of GINgery HaKKa NooDles, RUStic Chicken Curry and Steamed Rice (in appetizing Tadka).
- Marinate pieces of chicken (about 1 kg) in: ½ tsp. of turmeric powder, a tsp. of garam masala (– a roasted powder mix of spices such as coriander, cumin, black pepper, chilli, cassia leaf, cassia, clove, black cardamom, star anise, fennel seeds etc.) ; and salt – according to preference.
- In adequate quantity of any (mild flavoured) vegetable oil :-
- Sauté finely sliced pieces of (3 small) onions,
- Blend the marinated pieces of chicken with the translucent onion pieces,
- Blend the mixture with 1 (or more – according to your preference of flavour) sliced pieces of hyderabadi chilli, mashed pieces of a very thick share of a ginger root , finely chopped pieces of coriander leaves (a handful), finely sliced pieces of (2 medium) tomatoes, and adequate quantity of water to form gravy.
Once the meat pieces becomes tender you can relish the peppery chicken.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.