This recipe is of a spicy blend of paneer (cottage cheese), potato and fresh green peas in the gravy of tomatoes.
Tomatoes are widely known for their outstanding antioxidant content.
- Sauté fine pieces of (4 medium) tomatoes in adequate quantity of mustard oil and smidgen the blend with salt according to your preference of taste.
- Add fresh green peas (about 250g) to the melted tomato blend.
- Add pieces of (4 medium) potatoes to the mixture.
- Add mashed pieces of (10) garlic cloves, a pinch of turmeric powder, a tsp. of kashmiri chilli powder and a tsp. of malvani garam masala to blend with the mixture.
- Combine pieces of paneer (250g) with the cooked mixture.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.