Kasoori Methi is dried leaves of the fenugreek plant, an herb with distinct strong aroma and taste; Chicken is high in protein, low in fat and low in cholesterol, making it a good choice for a healthy diet – and the combination of chicken with the flavour of kasoori methi is AWESOME.
- Marinate chicken pieces (about 1 kg) in half tsp. of turmeric powder, 1 tsp. of kashmiri chilli powder, 1 tsp. of garam masala and salt according to taste.
- Roast a handful of kasoori methi on a non-stick skillet, until the herb is marginally warm and crush the herb slightly by hand.
- In adequate quantity of warm vegetable oil:
- Add a tsp. of mustard seeds,
- Add half a tsp. of fenugreek seeds to the crackling mustard seeds,
- Add finely sliced pieces of (4 medium) onions, fry the onion pieces until translucent,
- Add finely sliced pieces of (4 medium) tomatoes,
- Add the marinated chicken pieces,
- Merge kasoori methi with the cooked mixture.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.