In this recipe of carrot bhurji I have merged the benefits of black peppercorns and coconut cream – black peppercorns have an appetizing warm flavour and are known to treat and heal many ailments; and coconut cream is highly nutritious.
- Slightly sauté mashed pieces of garlic cloves in a mix of warm ghee (clarified butter) and vegetable oil.
- Add finely diced pieces of carrot to the warm blend.
- Add freshly ground black peppercorns (or whole black peppercorns) to the mixture.
- Dash the mixture with salt, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Combine the mixture with finely grated shreds of coconut cream.
- Blend adequate quantity of water with the amalgam for the carrot pieces to turn tender.
- Combine the tender pieces of carrot with whisked egg, and cook the mixture in low heat until the mixture gets dried up.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.