Prawns have a natural mild sweet flavour; this recipe enriches its flavour.
- Marinate prawns in :-
- Kashmiri chilli powder & malvani garam masala (feel free to manipulate with the quantity of these spice powders according to your preference of taste)
- Adequate quantity of turmeric powder (usually half a teaspoon of turmeric powder for a handful of prawns)
- Using a mortar and pestle mash garlic cloves along with pieces of ginger (- if you like the piquancy of ginger add a greater share of ginger to the proportion).
- Slightly sauté the ginger-garlic mixture in a combine of warm rice bran oil and butter.
- Add chopped pieces of spring onions to the blend.
- Smidgen the mixture with salt.
- Add finely chopped pieces of red ripe tomatoes to the mixture.
- Add the marinated prawns to the melted mixture.
- Pour adequate quantity of water to the combination to form gravy.
Once the prawns are cooked relish the sweet and zesty prawns
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.