Prawns have a natural mild sweet flavour; this recipe enriches its flavour.
- Marinate prawns in :-
- Kashmiri chilli powder & malvani garam masala (feel free to manipulate with the quantity of these spice powders according to your preference of taste)
- Adequate quantity of turmeric powder (usually half a teaspoon of turmeric powder for a handful of prawns)
- Using a mortar and pestle mash garlic cloves along with pieces of ginger (- if you like the piquancy of ginger add a greater share of ginger to the proportion).
- Slightly sauté the ginger-garlic mixture in a combine of warm rice bran oil and butter.
- Add chopped pieces of spring onions to the blend.
- Smidgen the mixture with salt.
- Add finely chopped pieces of red ripe tomatoes to the mixture.
- Add the marinated prawns to the melted mixture.
- Pour adequate quantity of water to the combination to form gravy.
Once the prawns are cooked relish the sweet and zesty prawns
Happy Eating ♥