Rice is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world’s human population, especially in Asia.
In this recipe I have tempered steamed rice with reviving flavours,
The Tadka (tempering):
- Sprinkle cumin seeds to the warm vegetable oil.
- Pepper the mixture with chopped pieces of Hyderabadi green chilli (or thick, green chilli pepper or green chilli) and zest it with finely chopped shreds of coriander leaves.
- Dash the mixture with salt and turmeric powder.
- Merge steamed rice with the flavourings.
- Blend the flavoursome rice with cheese (- preferably of your preference).
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.