I find prawns to be the most pleasant seafood of all, and I always prepare prawns with a generous sprinkle of turmeric powder (– turmeric is a known antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic agent).
The recipe of lemony prawns:
- Marinate prawns in generous sprinkle of turmeric powder; dash of chilli & coriander powder, and garam masala.
- After a quick sauté of mashed garlic cloves, sauté finely chopped pieces of onions in the vegetable oil; smidgen the blend with salt.
- Once the onion pieces turn translucent, dash the blend with whole cumin seeds (optional).
- Combine the marinated prawns with the seasonings.
- Pour appropriate quantity of water to the mixture.
- Citrus the cooked zesty prawns with lemon juice.
Happy Eating (♥)