I find prawns to be the most pleasant seafood of all, and I always prepare prawns with a generous sprinkle of turmeric powder (– turmeric is a known antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic agent).
The recipe of lemony prawns:
- Marinate prawns in generous sprinkle of turmeric powder; dash of chilli & coriander powder, and garam masala.
- After a quick sauté of mashed garlic cloves, sauté finely chopped pieces of onions in the vegetable oil; smidgen the blend with salt.
- Once the onion pieces turn translucent, dash the blend with whole cumin seeds (optional).
- Combine the marinated prawns with the seasonings.
- Pour appropriate quantity of water to the mixture.
- Citrus the cooked zesty prawns with lemon juice.
Happy Eating (♥)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.