The zesty and aromatic flavour of rustic Indian food mainly essences from the generous sprinkle of coriander leaves (moreover, these leaves are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K).
The recipe of rustic chicken curry:
- Fry onion slices in vegetable oil (– I had reused the oil used to fry chicken pieces, it flavours the curry).
- Combine tomato slices with the tender slices of onion.
- Smidgen the mixture with salt.
- Pepper the mixture with chopped pieces of Hyderabadi green chilli (or thick, green chilli pepper) & spice the mixture with turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Meld the chicken pieces with the condiments. .
- Generously mix the blend with finely chopped pieces of coriander leaves.
- Pour adequate quantity of whisked curd and water over the blend.
And as soon as the chicken pieces turn tender, flavour the rustic curry.
Happy EATING ♥