The zesty and aromatic flavour of rustic Indian food mainly essences from the generous sprinkle of coriander leaves (moreover, these leaves are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K).
The recipe of rustic chicken curry:
- Fry onion slices in vegetable oil (– I had reused the oil used to fry chicken pieces, it flavours the curry).
- Combine tomato slices with the tender slices of onion.
- Smidgen the mixture with salt.
- Pepper the mixture with chopped pieces of Hyderabadi green chilli (or thick, green chilli pepper) & spice the mixture with turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Meld the chicken pieces with the condiments. .
- Generously mix the blend with finely chopped pieces of coriander leaves.
- Pour adequate quantity of whisked curd and water over the blend.
And as soon as the chicken pieces turn tender, flavour the rustic curry.
Happy EATING ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.