Bombay duck is a lizardfish, largely found in the seawater of Mumbai – for this recipe, I have used the sun-dried and thin variant of this fish.
The Recipe …
- Deep fry:
- The fish in vegetable oil till it turns hard and brown.
- Thin slices of potato in the same oil.
- Break the fried fishes into smaller pieces and mix the pieces with finely grated shreds of coconut.
- Spice the mixture with turmeric , chilli & coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Amalgamate the mixture with fried slices of potato.
HAPPY Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.