Buttermilk is a very valuable food for health; I incorporated small black eyed beans with buttermilk to create a delectable curry delight.
- Sauté onion slices in vegetable oil (I had reused the oil used for frying fish, it flavours the curry) until the slices turn delicate.
- Combine the sautéed onion slices with chopped pieces of Hyderabadi green chilli (- has a distinct mild spicy flavour), curry leaves and slices of tomatoes,
- Smidgen the mix with salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and garam masala.
- Meld the soaked beans with the flavourings.
- Pour sufficient quantity of water over the assortment.
- Once the beans are cooked, add buttermilk to the thick gravy and simmer the blend gently for about 5 minutes.
HAPPY EATing ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.