Ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties … and Hakka noodles flavoured with piquancy of ginger is heart-warming.
The steps –
In a meld of sunflower oil & ghee (clarified butter):
- Sauté onion slices
- Sprinkle salt
- Add tomato slices
- Add chopped pieces of thick green pepper or green chillies
- Add chopped shreds of coriander leaves
- Add finely mashed pieces of a thick share of ginger
- Pour chicken stock over the melted mixture for a saucy texture
- Add chunks of cooked chicken
- Add the boiled Hakka noodles
- Mix the melange
Happy Eating ( ♥ )
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.