- Fry sliced pieces of onions in a blend of vegetable oil & ghee (clarified butter).
- Add curry leaves, sliced pieces of green chillies; add salt and sprinkle turmeric powder to merge with the mixture.
- Add sliced pieces of tomatoes to the mixture.
- Enrich the melted blend with prawns.
- Meld rice to the amalgam.
- Merge the combination with cheese slices.
- Pour water into the mixture (1 bowl of rice = 1 and ½ bowl of water) and cover the utensil; and let the water evaporate … to savour the succulent pulao.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.