Mutton is rich in a variety of minerals and vitamins, and this recipe makes it lip-smacking.
- Pound garlic cloves along with pieces of cassia stick and star anise into a coarse mixture, sauté this amalgam in the blend of vegetable oil and ghee (clarified butter).
- Merge the mutton pieces with the mixture.
- Add salt, chilli & turmeric powder to the blend.
- Pour sufficient quantity of water to the assortment.
- Once the mutton pieces are par-cooked, enrich the mixture with thickly chopped pieces of spring onions and mashed pieces of tomatoes.
- When the mutton pieces turn tender enjoy the luscious meat with – Rice steamed in chicken stock & buttermilk, and a slight amount of Lemon pickle.
Happy Eating ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.