Mutton is rich in a variety of minerals and vitamins, and this recipe makes it lip-smacking.
- Pound garlic cloves along with pieces of cassia stick and star anise into a coarse mixture, sauté this amalgam in the blend of vegetable oil and ghee (clarified butter).
- Merge the mutton pieces with the mixture.
- Add salt, chilli & turmeric powder to the blend.
- Pour sufficient quantity of water to the assortment.
- Once the mutton pieces are par-cooked, enrich the mixture with thickly chopped pieces of spring onions and mashed pieces of tomatoes.
- When the mutton pieces turn tender enjoy the luscious meat with – Rice steamed in chicken stock & buttermilk, and a slight amount of Lemon pickle.
Happy Eating ♥