The vitamin contents of Cabbage include vitamin B5, vitamin B6, and vitamin B1; and Shrimps are an excellent source of the antioxidant mineral selenium – I have matched these two distinct foodstuffs for a distinctive fusion.
- Stir fry tomato slices in vegetable oil.
- Add curry leaves and sliced green chillies to the melted tomato slices.
- Add chopped pieces of cabbage; sprinkle turmeric powder and add salt to the mixture.
- Meld the blend with shrimps; and cook the mixture till it turns tender.
Savour this fusion with Chapatti ( unleavened flat wheat bread).
The recipe to prepare Chapatti:
- To whole wheat flour sprinkle salt.
- Pour water and knead the flour into dough.
- With dribble of vegetable oil knead the dough for a smooth consistency.
- Roll the dough into equal medium sized balls, and press it between the palms to form disc.
- Sprinkle flour on the dough disc, and roll out the dough disc on a rolling board using a rolling pin to form a circle.
- Roast the chapatti on a frying pan and apply slim spread of ghee on both the sides.
Happy Eating ♥