The ravishing red carrot is filled with carotenes (beta-carotene is the chief carotene present in it – which is a powerful anti-oxidant) and vitamin-A, a vitamin for good vision and healthy immune system.
- Sauté finely diced pieces of carrot in ghee (clarified butter), add finely chopped pieces of thick green pepper, finely mashed pieces of garlic and ginger, and add salt.
- Add coarsely mashed tomato pieces and add cheese to the mixture.
- Blend the cooked mixture with the boiled potato mash (add salt and turmeric powder to the potato mash).
- Roll the mixture into small flat round portions and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry the portions.
HAPPY EATING ♥
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.