The ravishing red carrot is filled with carotenes (beta-carotene is the chief carotene present in it – which is a powerful anti-oxidant) and vitamin-A, a vitamin for good vision and healthy immune system.
- Sauté finely diced pieces of carrot in ghee (clarified butter), add finely chopped pieces of thick green pepper, finely mashed pieces of garlic and ginger, and add salt.
- Add coarsely mashed tomato pieces and add cheese to the mixture.
- Blend the cooked mixture with the boiled potato mash (add salt and turmeric powder to the potato mash).
- Roll the mixture into small flat round portions and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry the portions.
HAPPY EATING ♥