Believe it or not but dry-shrimps are full of proteins and preserves an untainted marine flavour; to yum its authentic essence the tact is to cook the dry-shrimps with the right kind of ingredients.
- Toss cumin seeds and fry slices of onion in the mix of ghee (clarified butter) and vegetable oil.
- Add roughly mashed pieces of garlic and finely chopped tomato pieces.
- Enhance the melted mixture with garam masala, salt, turmeric & chilli powder.
- Add the dry- shrimps to amalgamate with the mixture.
- Fuse the mix with finely chopped pieces of curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- After the dry-shrimps turn tender … savour its untainted marine flavour.