Believe it or not but dry-shrimps are full of proteins and preserves an untainted marine flavour; to yum its authentic essence the tact is to cook the dry-shrimps with the right kind of ingredients.
- Toss cumin seeds and fry slices of onion in the mix of ghee (clarified butter) and vegetable oil.
- Add roughly mashed pieces of garlic and finely chopped tomato pieces.
- Enhance the melted mixture with garam masala, salt, turmeric & chilli powder.
- Add the dry- shrimps to amalgamate with the mixture.
- Fuse the mix with finely chopped pieces of curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- After the dry-shrimps turn tender … savour its untainted marine flavour.
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.