Sprouts are germinated seeds of legumes. A surprising fact is that within a few days of sprouting the seeds nutritional value increases tremendously – especially vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E (… about 20 times the original value).
The hot & sweet recipe:
- Fry onion slices in vegetable oil.
- Mix in sprouts, chopped pieces of thick green pepper and tomato slices.
- Add garam masala, turmeric, chilli, and coriander powder – and blend the assortment.
- Pour warm water over the mixture (… just enough to descend the sprouts).
- Add tomato ketchup and salt to merge with the cooked and warm sprouts.
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.