Pork is laden with protein, vitamins and minerals – with this combination of nutrients it is a tempting food to indulge in.
The luscious recipe of pork:
- Marinate pork chunks in vinegar, salt, turmeric powder, freshly ground black peppercorns and roughly mashed pieces of ginger and garlic for about 30 minutes.
- Sauté cloves, bay leaves, pieces of cassia stick in vegetable oil.
- Meld the marinated pork chunks with the mixture of whole spices.
- Pour adequate quantity of water over the combination for gravy.
- When the pork chunks soften indulge the delight.
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.