Chicken is an exceptional source of high quality protein, Carrot is abundant in vitamins and minerals, and Cheese a great source of calcium so when these three foodstuffs are merged together with Rice the result is this incredibly rich pulao.
- Fry finely chopped onion pieces, pieces of cassia stick, cloves, black peppercorns and pieces of star anise in ghee.
- Add chopped tomato pieces and salt
- Add chicken pieces and thick chopped pieces of carrot to the mixture.
- After the chicken pieces are par cooked, blend rice and cheese into the mixture.
- Pour water over the mixture (1 bowl of rice = 1 and ½ bowl of water), cover the utensil and let the water evaporate.
Happy Eating & Happy New Year!
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.