Alike potato, cauliflower too is a good source of vitamin C – of course, this vitamin is heart friendly and also an antioxidant but this flower also includes vitamin K which is an anti-inflammatory vitamin.
This recipe brightens cauliflower with the shower of coconut milk:
- To vegetable oil add left over oil used to fry any non-vegetarian food (I mixed up the vegetable oil with left over oil used to fry fish).
- Add fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and fry sliced onions in the oil.
- Add salt, asafoetida (hing) powder, turmeric, chilli, coriander and garam masala to blend with the onion slices.
- Enrich finely sliced tomatoes and cauliflower pieces into the mixture
- Pour warm water over the blend (pour water according to the thickness of curry you prefer).
- After the cauliflowers pieces are semi cooked adjust the flame to low heat and add coconut milk over the mixture, the curry is prepared once the cauliflower pieces turn soft.
Happy Eating! (TASTY)