Cabbage a very unexceptional vegetable with thick green or purple leaves is unusually opulent in nutrients.
A seductive recipe to cook cabbage nutritiously:
- Stir-fry chopped pieces of cabbage with finely sliced potato pieces in ghee.
- Add freshly ground black peppercorns, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt and freshly mashed pieces of ginger and garlic.
- Add chicken stock to this mixture along with chicken shreds
- After the vegetables are cooked add bread crumbs to the cooled mixture and knead the mixture into smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into thick flat balls and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Shallow fry it for few seconds.
Happy Eating! (Certainly very rich and yummy)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.