Potato is a vegetable which is quite rich in vitamin C and this vitamin is heart friendly.This recipe brings out the unique essence of potato:
- Add mustard seeds into the mix of vegetable oil and ghee.
- Once the mustard seeds begin to crackle fry thinly sliced pieces of onions.
- Sauté potato chunks along with the onion pieces.
- Add mashed pieces of garlic and freshly ground black peppercorns into the mixture.
- Add bay leaves, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Enrich the mixture with mashed ginger pieces followed by tomato slices.
- Pour warm water over the blend
- Adjust the flame to low heat and add coconut milk followed by cheese cube over the par cooked potato chunks.
- After the cheese cube melts and the potato chunks soften the curry is prepared.
Happy Eating! (… very delicious)