Potato is a vegetable which is quite rich in vitamin C and this vitamin is heart friendly.This recipe brings out the unique essence of potato:
- Add mustard seeds into the mix of vegetable oil and ghee.
- Once the mustard seeds begin to crackle fry thinly sliced pieces of onions.
- Sauté potato chunks along with the onion pieces.
- Add mashed pieces of garlic and freshly ground black peppercorns into the mixture.
- Add bay leaves, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt.
- Enrich the mixture with mashed ginger pieces followed by tomato slices.
- Pour warm water over the blend
- Adjust the flame to low heat and add coconut milk followed by cheese cube over the par cooked potato chunks.
- After the cheese cube melts and the potato chunks soften the curry is prepared.
Happy Eating! (… very delicious)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.