Beans are one of the nutritious foods available, a rich source of soluble fibre and of high quality protein. An interesting recipe to make it very yummy for the taste buds: (Black eyed beans)
- Soak the beans in water for about an hour.
- Sauté the beans in butter and an equal quantity of oil.
- Enhance in ginger garlic paste, chilli & turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and tomato puree.
- Add warm water over the blend.
- After the beans are cooked, enrich the mixture with cheese.
- Once the mixture cools down add whisked curd to it.
HAPPY EATING! (Nutritious … for sure)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.