To make vegetables delicious to eat is a challenging task. Here is a recipe to make raw banana browns:
- Portion the raw banana in thick round slices.
- Boil these slices (…it probably takes 10 minutes for the slices to soften). Drain the water immediately otherwise these slices will turn mushy.
- Immerse these slices in chilli, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder and garam masala … and do not forget salt! Let it rest in the masala for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle semolina over each slice.
- Pan-fry the slices for few seconds.
HAPPY EATING! (Praiseworthy … isn’t it?)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.