The taste of fresh paneer is awesome and here is a recipe for you:
- Pound pieces of tomatoes into a coarse mash, stir the tomato mash in oil.
- Accompany the mash with freshly crushed garlic, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Leave the coarse tomato pieces to melt.
- Toss in pieces of paneer, stir it.
- When the paneer chunks warms and softens… your spicy and sour paneer is ready.
HAPPY EATING! (Yummy …isn’t it?)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.