Cooking chicken is a good option for me when I run out of options. Chicken easily amalgamates with variety of vegetables and spinach is also one of them …
- To oil add butter as well. At first, sauté mashed pieces of garlic followed by thinly sliced onions. Stir the onion slices occasionally and let it loose colour. Add cumin seeds, mashed pieces of ginger and fine slices of tomatoes.
- To this mixture add salt; turmeric, chilli, coriander powder; and garam masala – stir the mixture.
- Put chicken pieces in the mixture and stir it well.
- In another utensil, blanch spinach leaves. Grind the spinach leaves into puree.
- Pour the spinach puree to par cooked chicken pieces and leave it to cook by stirring the mixture occasionally.
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.