Chickpeas are rich in proteins and here is an instant method to cook these seeds:
- Use a pressure cooker to cook these seeds.
- To oil (add to it a small amount of ghee – clarified butter) add fenugreek seeds and cumin.
- In the hot oil, at first sauté mashed garlic followed by thinly sliced onions. Add mashed ginger and tomato puree in it.
- To the thick paste add salt; turmeric, chilli, coriander powder; and garam masala – stir the mixture.
- Pour in the chickpeas (previously soaked in water for about 8 -12 hours), stir the gravy.
- Add water totally immersing the peas. Cook it in low flame for about 30 minutes.
- Add whisked curd and chicken stock to the gravy and bring it to boil in low flame.
HAPPY EATING! (Nutritious … isn’t it?)
Intellectual Property Fees
I am Sylvia Miranda, the author of the blog masalahealth.com: A blog of innovative and healthy food recipes written in an unorthodox format. I am a recipe developer. I have an inherent ability to create recipes with new flavours using natural ingredients — I create both vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes, for this I usually use less number of ingredients to keep the recipe simple and easy, which are certainly tasty and are beneficial to health in general. Each recipe is written according to my awareness of the recipe when I create it, in a writing skill which is very easy for the reader to comprehend.